Monday, October 14, 2013

Friend Makin Monday!


 

 

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

All about the Blog

1. How long have you been blogging? Not long!  I think I’m in month 2 now.  I’ve been dedicated to reading blogs for YEARS now though, if that helps any J

2. What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? This blog is mainly to document weight loss and the changes/observations that come along with it.

3. Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging? No, I haven’t.  My closest type of thing would be that I connected with Diva Slims Down (Ruth) on Facebook, and am part of the Fit, Fierce and Fabulous group she hosts.  Love her.  (Her info is on my blogroll if you are interested)

4. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I have to admit that I find it a little intimidating to blog.  I try to push those feelings away.  I’m enjoying it for historic reasons, but my main hope is that someday maybe I can help someone that feels the same way I used to (hopeless).

5. How often do you blog? I am for a couple times a week; I like to keep it fresh. (So fresh & so clean)

6. Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging. I guess that because “normally” I am a pretty private person, it makes me feel exposed to put personal things on here.  However, after contemplation, it was something that I still wanted to do.

7. Do you talk about your blog in everyday life? No.  I haven’t shared this blog with my friends and family.  It’s more for me.  Maybe someday I will share it.

8. What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging? None yet, but I think that’s because I’m so new.

9. Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog? If so, name a few…I don’t have any off limits topics right now. 

10. If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish? I’d love to grow my community of support; I have found cyber encouragement to be one of my best tools.  I hope I can give someone that support too. J

No comments:

Post a Comment