It’s time for my first round of Kenlie’s Friend Makin’ Mondays (FMM).... Even though it's a Tuesday that *feels* like a Monday!
If you’ve participated in FMM in the past, then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over on Kenlie’s FMM post for this week so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea of FMM is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to link your own FMM post and then go comment on a couple of other posts. Now, on to this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, and no dreams of doing it either!
2. Lived alone? Yes, in my past I did. I didn’t mind it at all, and would even call it enjoyable. J
3. Met a celebrity? The only one I’ve ever really met is John Leguizamo – and I ran into him at an eye care clinic in Phoenix. He was gracious and gave me an autograph J
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Ohhh yeah. I can have a quick temper and say things that I don’t mean if I’m not careful.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Nope. Neither. Ever.
6. Gotten a hickey? Oh sure, these days though it’s an accident rather than a badge of glory.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? My sister and I grew up having hamsters. Now, my son has hamsters. I also had a turtle I found in the Missouri river named Raindrop.
8. Been outside of your home country? Only to Mexico. Ole!
9. Kissed your best friend? No.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? I believe in the 5 second rule…though my husband says that there is no such thing.
11. Met someone online? I have, yes. I hope to meet more in the future, maybe at Fitbloggin? I’m new to all this so maybe someday….
12. Been on TV? Not that I can think of!
13. Had braces? No. I always thought I should to correct my overbite, but it’s not bad enough to fret over.
14. Gone skinny dipping? Back in the day, yes. I would now if we had our own pool, but we don’t!
15. Been to the opera? No, but I do like seeing it on movies.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Once, years ago, in Iowa. We didn’t realize it but the car had started to sink into the very wet ground..the police thought we were stuck and it turned out we were..
17. Sung in public? In group settings.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes! But since I have my son the last several years we are out knocking on doors rather than answering the door.
19. Been snowed in? Yes, about once a year here in my part of Colorado we get a big storm that makes driving impossible if you don’t have a 4x4 or huge truck. It’s not a bad experience. I’m a big fan of snowmen, hot cocoa, and lazy winter days.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes. Several years ago I fell in front of Super Wal-Mart. I broke my leg with that fall, and it took a huge toll on my emotions and weight.
21. Cheated on a test? I’ll plead the 5th on that. J
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? One time when I said it and hadn’t meant it. That was stupid.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No, I’m pretty ultra paranoid about that type of thing.
24. Shot a gun? Yes! I used to have a Llama 45 and liked to shoot it off in the desert. I haven’t shot a gun for at least a decade now though, unless you count the shooting range at Bass Pro Shop.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Some songs I have such a connection to I’d like to BELIEVE they are about me! But, no, not a real song. There is the Ah Leah song by Donnie Iris that I love.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go over to Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments! Happy Tuesday that feels like Monday!