Monday, September 23, 2013

Friend Makin Monday, Sept 23rd


It’s time for Kenlie’s Friend Makin’ Mondays (FMM)....


If you’ve participated in FMM in the past, then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over on All The Weigh for this week so everyone can see your FMM questions and answers. The idea of FMM is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to link your own FMM post and then go comment on a couple of other posts.

Relationships and Dating

1.      List five characteristics that you think are important in a significant other.

·         Sense of Humor

·         Sense of Responsibility

·         Able to communicate openly & honestly

·         Supportive of me

·         Loving

2.      If you had to choose between staying single for the next two years (as in, no dating at all,) or receiving $10,000, which would you choose?

If I was single now, and presented with this option, I would totally take the cash :P

3. What is your relationship status? Are you satisfied with it? Married.  Yes, I am satisfied.  There are times when we would like to keeeeel eachother, but it doesn’t last too long.  I’ve never been good at long term relationships, so this has been a new chapter for me.

4. Would you date someone who has children? Of course.

5. Would you date someone who’s shorter than you? Not too much shorter…..ok..probably not.  Not because a man shorter than me is horrible, but because I’m a big girl and prefer to have that “protected” feeling. 

6. Would you date someone who has different political views? Yes, as long as it wasn’t something that was constantly brought up…A frank discussion is one thing, but if I were to be tormented with little comments all the time, I think it would drive me insane.

7. If you were going on vacation together, would you choose the beach or the mountains? Since we live near the beautiful mountains already, I would choose a nice warm beach.

8. How do you show someone that you’re interested in them? Flirt, I suppose. ;)

9. Do you prefer to date people who are older than you or younger? Generally, I’d say I mostly dated older men.

10. Share some details of your dream date.

I think a night of sushi, great conversation, a walk and star gazing sounds like a great date night.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments at All The Weigh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment